Realizing that environmental reports are very technical in nature, we always clearly state the bottom line results first in your report. And, by keeping you informed throughout the entire assessment there are no surprises at the end. All of this allows for you to minimize the time it takes to complete the transaction for your client.
Nederveld’s comprehensive environmental consulting service always produces reliable, timely and definitive reporting that meets the standards within 10 to 12 business days. We work with you to determine the appropriate assessment that’s needed to successfully complete the transaction.
- SBA Risk Assessment / Record Search Reports
- Transaction Screen Process ASTM Standard 1528-05
- Phase I Environmental Site Assessments ASTM Standard 1527-05
- Phase II Environmental Site Assessments
- Baseline Environmental Site Assessments & Section 7a CA Due Care Plan
- Soil and Groundwater Sampling